Africa's syringes market size was valued at USD 3billion in 2019 and has grown by a CAGR of 67% since the 2020 global health concern. The continued demand for syringes keeps rising as the need for vaccination, managment of chronic and small diseases and immunization increase. In Nigeria, maternal and terminal health concerns have driven technological advancements, and growing adoption of injectable drugs.
The report on Nigeia syringes market provides a topline analysis of segments in the market based on needle type, production requirements, competition, application, and end-user.
Segmentation based on Therapeutic Categories
- Auto-disable Syringes
- Active Safety Syringes
- Passive Safety Syringes
Segmentation based on End-user
- Diagnostics Center
- Hospitals and HMOs
- Physician Clinics
Highlights of the report
1) Demand and supply conditions of smart syringes market
2) Factor affecting the smart syringes market in the short run and the long run
3) The dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, political, socioeconomic factors, and technological factors
4) Key trends and future prospects
5) Leading companies operating in smart syringes market and their competitive position in Africa
6) The dealers/distributors profiles provide basic information of top 10 dealers & distributors operating in (Africa) smart syringes market
7) Matrix: to position the product types
8) Market estimates up to 2024
The report answers questions such as:
1) What is the market size of Nigeria's syringes market?
2) Which the factors affect the growth in Nigeria's syringes market over the forecast period?
3) Who are the competition in the syringes market?
4) What are the opportunities in the syringes market?
5) What are the regulatory and market entry requirement for manufacturing in in Nigeria?